WILDCRAFTED AND HARVESTED FROM THE WATERS OF ST. LUCIA.
THIS GOLDEN SEAMOSS HAS BEEN SUN DRIED AND IS NATURALLY RICH IN VITAMINS & MINERALS. Our naturally sourced seamoss has been cleaned, soaked for 24-36 hours and use fresh spring water to create sea moss gel.
No Additives, No Preservatives.
SEAMOSS PROVIDES 92 OF THE 102 VITAL TRACE MINERALS THAT OUR BODIES NEED FOR DAILY OPTIMAL HEALTH.
🌿 Key Nutrients :
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B
🌿Incredible Health Benefits :
- Thyroid support
- Supports weight loss
- Immunity Booster
- rich in amino acids, vitamin C, vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals.
- helps get rid of bad bacteria in the gut
- Increases digestive health
- Blood Pressure Support
- natural form of energy and sexual enhancer
- clearer skin and healthier hair
- When applied to the skin, it helps improve eczema, psoriasis, and acne breakouts
- a source of Iodine and much more!
• Raw Dried Sea Moss (to fill capsules or to make your own sea moss gel)
• Sea Moss Gel (16-32oz., with recommend use should last about 1 month)
1-2 TABLE SPOONS or 4-8 GRAMS DAILY.
How Long Does Sea Moss Gel Last?
Sea Moss Gel lasts about one month when stored in an airtight container inside refrigerator.
Never store in pantries or in room-temperature locations. Sea Moss Gel lasts 3-4 months when Frozen. Due to this being an All-Natural products with No additives or preservatives, it will deteriorate over time. Perishable.
Signs the Gel has gone bad and it's to Toss:
- Sea moss gel shouldn’t have a strong odor.
- Changes to the consistency, extra slimy or watery
- Mold, Change of color. Usually gets darker in color.
Does Dried Sea Moss Expire?
Yes. About 1 year.
How to intake Sea Moss Gel?
Sea Moss gel can be taken by itself or mixed into foods and drinks.
- Stir into Hot Tea
- baked goods